- Get the right size air conditioner for your home or work place: Ensure you choose the right air conditioner for your individual needs.
- Professional installation: Installation should be neat and tidy with quality products to ensure the efficiency of the unit.
- Noise level considerations: Noise level should be minimal so that the indoor and outdoor unit doesn’t disturb anyone.
- Energy efficiency: Ensure you choose the most energy efficient air conditioner for your individual needs.
- Certified operation in extremes: A Daikin air conditioner is certified to operate when temperatures soar as high as 46C (cooling) or fall as low as minus 10C (heating).
An air conditioner is a significant investment, so reliability is a key concern. The air conditioners we supply are built to a high quality, with strict quality control standards and come with a 5-year warranty on parts and labour when installed by our team of air-conditioning experts.
Contact the expert team in Perth at ACSIS for more information on (08) 9331 4366!