View Our Latest Specials
MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC AIR CONDITIONERS
Mitsubishi Split Systems
The GL range of split system aircons comprise capacities from 2.5KW to 8.0KW.
- Quick Clean Filter System – The front panel is easily detached and the air flow vents can be opened without special tools, making it easy to clean.
- Wide & Long Airflow – The wide and long airflow modes allow the airflow direction to be adjusted to reach every corner of the room. (models 71/80)
- i-Save mode – i-Save is a setting function that recalls the preferred (preset) temperature by pressing i-Save button on the remote controller.
- Quiet Operation – A “Quiet Mode” setting has been added to the fan speed settings, ensuring super quiet operation below 19dB. (models 25/35) Ideal for the bedroom.
- Blue Fin Condensere – Anti-corrosion treatment has been applied to the heat exchanger of the outdoor unit. This coating inhibits corrosion of the aluminium fins; salt in the air causes this especially in coastal areas.
- R32 Refrigerant – R32 is a refrigerant with just one third the global warming potential of R410A, meaning less risk of harm to the environment. R32 enables increased energy efficiency and is said to be the next generation in refrigerants.
- Wi-Fi Control – You can control and monitor your air conditioner from anywhere anytime via your smartphone, tablet or online account. (optional upgrade adapter required per unit)
Mitsubishi Ducted System
The range of ducted air conditioning systems includes capacities from 7.1KW to 22.0KW
Mitsubishi’s Inverter technology allows temperature conditions down to -20C
Zone Controller Features
• Fan Speed Control
• Averaging Sensor Control
• Energy Save Control
• Easy Operation
• Wi-Fi Control (optional upgrade adapter required per unit)
• 4.3″ User Friendly Touch Panel
•Backlight LCD and large display for high visibility and simple operation
•Touch panel LCD for easy usage
•LED light indicates the operation status in different colours (Red: Heat, Blue: Cool etc.)
•Built-in temperature sensor detects the room temperature and displays it on the screen
•Built-in occupancy sensor detects a person and operates the unit accordingly
• Built-in brightness sensor operates the unit according to the surrounding brightness level