Aircon Split Systems
Split system air conditioners are created to cool single rooms, including for example living rooms or bedrooms. The majority of split systems are usually more energy-efficient than many similar portable or window AC systems.
Split system air conditioners are a more cost effective option for cooling smaller areas than a reverse cycle ducted system. Individual temperature control to each unit makes these more efficient.
Most split system air cons incorporate a reverse cycle setting in an effort to keep the cold out during winter in addition to cool temperatures in summer, for that reason a split system A/C system is an effective investment for any season – which makes them perfect to use around Perth. Split system air con is also likely to run more silently than other kinds of air conditioning units and often include air purifying and dehumidifying features to increase your household’s air quality.
What is an Aircon Split System?
When we talk about a split system air conditioner, it is essentially about a system with a piece of equipment indoors (evaporator) and another outdoors (condenser). It is a type of central air conditioning, which is the most common way of cooling your home.
- The inside unit is wall-mounted.
- The outdoor unit is a standalone compressor.
- In summer the job of the inside unit is to absorb heat while the one outside makes sure that heat is expelled from the cooled area. In winter this is reversed and the heat from the condenser motor is used to help warm the indoor area which makes them a very efficient heater.
Why Use a Split-Type Air Conditioning Unit
One of the important qualities of a split AC that makes it different from conventional HVAC units is that it does not need ductwork. As a result, it does not require any major installation. You will utilise a system with a connection of tubing and electrical wires.
For many Australian homes, a split-type air conditioner is an excellent option to keep indoors cool, especially during the hot summer days. Here’s why:
- It decreases energy expenses since it does not need ductwork, lessening heat or energy loss.
- Split-type ACs are easy to install. They only require small holes to accommodate the wiring and tubing.
- The aircon offers climate control where several units provide heating capabilities, along with cooling.
- They are wonderfully quiet. No one wants to sleep in a room with a constant humming sound.
ACSIS Air specialises in Daikin, Mitsubishi, and Panasonic split-type air conditioners. Call our ACSIS experts on (08) 9331 4366 or visit our website to know more about the products and services we offer.
Split Systems Air Conditioning for Perth
- Energy efficient heating and cooling for your Perth home
- Best for heating & cooling one area of your Perth home
- Compact size
With split system air conditioners you have a choice of ‘Cooling Only’ but this option would generally only be worthwhile in the warmer climates that don’t have a very cold winter, or ‘Reverse Cycle’ this option gives you the warmth required in winter and cools your room to a very comfortable level in summer.
Daikin Zena System
The Zena has aesthetic appeal and compact form factor, the front panel lifts during operation. The Zena comes in White Hair Line or Black Wood finish.
The Zena uses R32 refrigerant which is more energy efficient and has a lower global warming potential factor than R410A.
The Filter reduces odours as well as trapping airborne dust particles and absorbing bacteria.
The Dry Function Program reduces humidity and controls the airflow and temperature in the room, if the room starts to warm up too much it will automatically change to cooling mode.
The 2 Area Intelligent Eye will sense if the room is empty and after 20 minutes adjusts the temperature to save energy, when you re-enter the room it changes back to the set temperature.
This unit has built in Wi-Fi that you can operate through the D-Mobile app.
Daikin Ururu Sarara System
The Ururu Sarara system adjusts the temperature and the humidity in the room to a comfortable level to help reduce the dry air in the room which can be a cause of dry skin and sore throats.
The Ururu Sarara 7 split system is a good choice for the person wanting the perfect conditions. The 2.5kw Ururu Sarara 7 is Australia’s first 7star rated air conditioner on the market. This unit can cool, heat, humidify, dehumidify, purify and ventilate all at once.
- The humidity will reduce the dry skin feeling, while the dehumidifier will be more comfortable for those that feel the cold.
- The ventilation allows for outside air to be filtered into a 26m2 room in less than 2 hours and this is will be injected into the room at the pre-set temperature for the room.
- With the Ururu Sarara 7 the intelligent eye is able to detect movement in the room and deflect the airflow so you don’t get cold drafts blowing over you.
- This unit also has a self-cleaning filter which helps with the performance of the unit and this also reduces power usage.
- The design of the louvres on this unit allows for the airflow to sweep upward along the ceiling for up to 12 metres.
Wall mounted split systems are an exceptional choice for those wanting a neat unit that blends unobtrusively with its surroundings
If you are looking for a more affordable approach, Split systems are a great way to cool individual rooms or spaces. These powerful yet compact units are a great solution for your home or office.
Ducted Air Con
A streamlined system, Ducted Air Con offers a hidden approach. Working to moderate temperatures across your entire home or office, allowing everyone to feel comfortable throughout the day.
An Air Purifier is a great way to help your family or office with any allergies they may have. These systems cleanse the air you breathe to make your home or workplace a healthier environment.
For the ultimate in individual temperature control, a Multi-Split System is a choice for you. These small units can create unique climates in each room, depending on the preferences of your household.
The ideal air conditioning system used extensively in commercial and office spaces that have fake ceilings. A great way to free up wall space while effectively cooling the property.
Using technology to cool your home, Zone Controllers help you control the temperature of your property with ease. Allowing you to use the touch interface to easily regulate interior temps.