This Air conditioning is best for:
- Whole-home heating & cooling
- Is visually less intrusive
A ducted reverse cycle air con system allows you to be comfortable all the year round, no matter what the weather is like in Perth. These units can be installed in new or established homes. The outdoor unit is installed outside your home in a suitable location away from bedrooms. The indoor unit is installed in a central location in the roof space or under the floor with the ductwork out of sight and the only visible parts are the outlets. You can have multiple zones on a ducted system that you can run in heating or cooling mode.
A ducted air con system is a good choice for those wishing to have air conditioning in every room of their house. You can have each room as a zone so that you are only air-conditioning the rooms you are using.
We size your air con unit to allow you to air condition up 65% of your home at any one time, if you wish to air condition all of your house at one time then this is just a matter of a larger unit being used and then no zones are required.
With a ducted air con system the return air is usually installed in a hallway near the center of the house while the outlets are installed near the windows to allow for the air to be drawn back into the return air location.
To change your evaporative unit to a ducted reverse cycle air conditioner you will need to replace everything for the following reasons:
- The duct used on evaporative systems is larger than reverse cycle systems because an evaporative system relies on larger airflow to cool you like a fan. Reverse cycle air conditioning is temperature controlled so uses less air flow so you don’t feel the air blowing on you.
- The outlets used on evaporative systems are larger and placed at the entrance to rooms so the air is drawn out the windows. Reverse cycle outlets are smaller and placed near the windows as this is the heat source and the airflow is sucked back through the room to the return air grille which is usually located in a hallway.
- If the evaporative outlets are left in the original location, at the entrance to the room, you will find the rooms won’t heat/cool effectively as the air isn’t being drawn through the room, it is being drawn straight out the door to the return air grille.
- A reverse cycle air conditioner is an extremely worthwhile investment but can be an expensive waste of money if it isn’t installed to work effectively.
Want more information? Call us today we will answer any enquiries.
If you are looking for a more affordable approach, Split systems are a great way to cool individual rooms or spaces. These powerful yet compact units are a great solution for your home or office.
The ideal air conditioning system used extensively in commercial and office spaces that have fake ceilings. A great way to free up wall space while effectively cooling the property.
An Air Purifier is a great way to help your family or office with any allergies they may have. These systems cleanse the air you breathe to make your home or workplace a healthier environment.