In this video, we show you how we install a split-split system aircon. All initial enquiries will be handled, as well as the design, best aircon size, and location of the indoor and outdoor units.
If the client agrees with the plan, the next step is to determine the ideal installation date. Once that’s locked in, it won’t change, except on very rare occasions.
- Our guys turn up with the plan that we have discussed with the client. We’ll once again go over it upon arrival. This way, the client knows what will happen on that day.
- They will then determine the best spots for the indoor and outdoor units.
- Once all hindrances are eliminated, a hole is drilled on the wall before mounting the installation plate for the indoor unit.
- Outside, a hole is drilled for the indoor unit’s pipes.
- Next is the outdoor unit or the condenser where it will take its final position. Piping is arranged and connected at this point.
- A vac pump is fitted to evacuate the system.
- The electrician takes care of the wiring before connecting the isolation switch to the switchboard.
- The system will be run tested, and our guys leave with the area meticulously cleaned.
We always provide operational directions to the clients so that the split-type system lasts for the years to come.
Top 10 Air Conditioner Installation Considerations
Air conditioners have become a basic necessity. But before you purchase and install one for your home or business, we recommend that you research the units first. Find the best brand and model that suit your requirements and budget. Here at ACSIS Air, we carry the top brands: Daikin, Panasonic and Mitsubishi.
Compare the available options you have to ensure that you have the right unit for your space. Consider the following factors before you make up your mind:
What Does the Installation Of Reverse Cycle Ducted Systems Involve?
- An assessment of your home is completed first. This will determine the size of the system required, how many zones and outlets are needed, the suitable location of the outdoor unit, the space available within the roof space, the location of the return air grille and outlets and the available power supply to your home.
- A comprehensive discussion is held with you in regards to requirements and expectations, the type of control system and the type of outlets.
- From the above we can determine the unit size (capacity) that is best suited to the your needs. A plan of the home is drawn up to scale (if no plans are available) containing the duct layout and outlet locations. This plan is then used for the materials take off list to determine the cost which is then forwarded to you as a quotation.
- Once accepted a final agreement is signed and a deposit is required with an agreed installation date.
- From the materials take off list an order is placed with the relevant suppliers for delivery to site on the morning of the aircon installation.
- Installation day, upon arrival to the home the installers introduce themselves. We run through of the plans, grille and outdoor locations are confirmed. The installers then check off the materials delivered to the order list to make sure all of the materials have been delivered to site and then your system is installed. Once the aircon installation is complete you will be given instructions on how to operate the system and how/when to clean the return air filter.
- All rubbish is removed from the home. Finally, we will contact you to make sure the job is completed to your satisfaction, there are no follow up issues that need to be resolved and you feel you have been given clear instructions on the operation of your new system. Once all this is confirmed the final invoice is sent for payment.
If you still have any questions at all please contact one of our friendly team for a quote or more information and pricing on air con installation in the Perth area today.